Join The Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning Team
Of Simply Exceptional Gutter Cleaners
Work with Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning
Are you ready to start your journey to making more money, having a team of people who care about your prosperity, and the ability to earn as much side money as possible?
Let Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning solve your problem. Our technicians are highly paid, fully supported, and can start taking home money within 2 weeks.
Work With A Recognized Brand
Get To Promote Your Own Gigs
Direct Coordinators That Care
Getting More work is easy with Clean Pro!
We send you work, you agree or not and set the date.
We book the cleaning with the homeowner.
Day of cleaning, you complete job and send back photo’s of the work
Money is directly deposited into your bank account.
Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning – Who We Are
Clean pro gutter cleaning is the largest gutter cleaning company in the United States (and soon to be in the UK). The company was founded in 2001. Since then, Clean pro has expanded from working just around Memphis, TN, to over 350 metro markets in the United States. Our founder, Jonathan D. Byrd I, is an entrepreneur and was hit hard by the recession in 2008. At that point, he decided that he wanted to create a company that would help people who wanted to compete against the big players in this industry.
People were moving away from traditional marketing and moving more web-based, and that is where he decided to focus his attention. Now, Clean Pro Gutter cleaning works all over the country, helping small businesses gain more income from the web, expanding their own businesses through Clean Pros, and helping local entrepreneurs become successful in business.
Why Work With Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning?
Many companies provide some of the benefits that we do, but we go the extra mile to help our techs, including:
- Our Support & Coordinators: We don’t treat our techs like they are merely numbers. We truly care about the well-being of our team members and work hard to build lasting relationships with them.
- Our Payments: We know that inflation on everything from fuel, homes, taxes, eggs, and even milk is hurting everyone. We do our best to make sure we pay fairly for the time required on the job.
- Our Approach: We find clients for YOU! We actually want you to approach our customers with the side services that you offer if the customer needs it. We encourage our techs to help build their own businesses as well as work within our own.
- Our Commitment: Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning wants to be simply exceptional in all we do. We want techs that are committed to that same level of care, and we bend over backward to help them.
Read What Our Tech’s Say
Rick T. (Memphis)
I have been with Clean Pro for a few years now. It was exactly what I needed to fill in the gaps when work was slow. This also led to more work via gutter repair, wood repair, painting, pressure washing, etc.
My income has increased each year, and it looks like the sky is the limit. I am excited to see what will happen this year. Thanks, Clean Pro.
Justin R. (Nashville)
I’ve been working for pro gutter for about 8 months now….I ready like working for Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning. Why? well,
- I’m my own boss..!!
- I only deal with 1 person…
- I can schedule the job when its convenient for my schedule
Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning is a very easy business to work for. If you like working out doors, making easy money and being your own boss, you should look into becoming a vendor for Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning. I was a little wary at first because it’s a little bit of a process to get it going, but once I set up my account, everything came together, and this is one of the best choices I have made.
Don’t think twice; go to the site and sign up … It’s all worth it in the end… I have enjoyed my business with Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning and look forward to the future…
What’s Required To Apply
At Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning, we only hire the best of the best. Our techs have to provide simply exceptional work every single time. Here are the basic requirements that need to be known before applying.
At least 21 Years Of Age
Valid Drivers License
Can Pass A Background Check
Have An Existing Business
Reliable & Insured Transportation
Legal To Work In The U.S.
Have A Minimum Of A 28′ Foot Ladder
Camera To Submit Pictures
Willing To Provide Exceptional Work
The Clean Pro Experience
When it comes to cleaning out gutters, our techs excel. We simply will not accept any work that isn’t exceptional. That is our promise to our customers and what we require from our techs.
With this in mind, these are the basic requirements we have for every cleaning:
- Attire: We require that all of our techs be dressed in a manner that is respectful and professional.
- Equipment: All techs must have the proper equipment ( 28′ ladders, ladder standoffs, buckets, trowels, water hoses, trash bags, and blowers).
- Communication: All techs must stay in communication with their coordinator so that the homeowners can be updated.
- Cleaning: We clean the interior tracks of the gutters and downspouts to ground level.
- Debris: We clean up all messes and remove them off-site.
- Final Walk Around: We make sure the property is ALWAYS in better shape than we found it.
- Pictures: We take a minimum of 10 before and 10 after pictures – more is better. This is proof the job was done to the homeowner’s satisfaction and ours and our techs are not paid unless all pictures are submitted within the contracted time frames.
- Demeanor: At all times, our techs are pleasant and accommodating to our customers.
If you’re the type of person that doesn’t need to be babysat, who always does the best job that they can, and truly cares about providing exceptional service, then we want you!
Schedule & Flexibility
We strive to have all cleanings done within 72 hours from the moment the job is scheduled. We have multiple techs in each geographic area and we schedule with the tech that can get the job the quickest. We work Monday – Saturday all throughout the year.
Compensation & Payments
The average pay for most techs is around $30 to $40 per hour. Some will pay more, and some will pay less. The geographic region in which the tech is located in and the time required to complete the job are the two biggest factors in the price paid per job to the tech.
We remit payment via direct deposit two times per month.
Insurance & Liability
We require our techs to comply with their local regulations in regard to general liability insurance, workmans comp, and local business licenses. If a tech doesn’t wish to provide Clean Pro with a certificate of insurance, they will be assessed a $20 per pay period fee. Our techs are Independent Contractors and NOT employees of the company and are required to comply with all local rules, federal and state regulations and are responsible for any taxes due.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Just Work On Weekends?
Unfortunately, this poses a problem for us. We only work Monday – Saturday, and if a Saturday it rains, then the homeowner would have to wait another week. Due to this, we do not hire anyone that can only work on weekends.
Who Handles Collecting Payments From Customers?
Our office handles collecting the payments from the homeowner
Can I Work Only In The Evenings?
That can be done during the summer months, but during the winter months, that’s impossible. Because of this, we require our techs to be available during the daytime.
How Much Work Is In My Area?
That depends on the time of year, the weather patterns, and our marketing, so this isn’t a question we can answer without more specific details concerning a geographical market.
Contract & Terms
All of our techs must submit an application, background check, interview, and if approved, sign and agree to our contract and terms.