How Do I Clean Gutters On A Rubber Roof?
Sure, happy to help! Cleaning gutters on a rubber roof can be a bit tricky, but here are some tips to help you out:
- Make sure you have the right equipment: You’ll need a sturdy ladder, safety gear, a garden hose, and a gutter scoop or trowel.
- Start by clearing any debris off the roof: Use a broom or leaf blower to remove any leaves or twigs that may be on the roof.
- Position the ladder: Place the ladder securely against the roof and climb up to the gutter. Make sure the ladder is stable and never lean it against the rubber roof itself.
- Use a gutter scoop or trowel: With the garden hose nearby, use the scoop or trowel to remove any debris from the gutter. Be careful not to damage the rubber roof while you work.
- Rinse the gutter: Once you’ve removed as much debris as possible, use the garden hose to flush out the gutter and ensure water is flowing properly.
- Check for any damage: While you’re up there, take a look at the rubber roof for any signs of damage or wear and tear. If you notice anything, it’s best to have a professional take a closer look.
Remember, safety should always come first when cleaning gutters on any type of roof. And if you’re not comfortable doing it yourself, don’t hesitate to call a professional.
Hope this helps!