How Do I Clean Gutters With Mesh Guards?
Hey there! As a gutter cleaning expert, I can tell you that cleaning gutters with mesh guards can be a bit more challenging than cleaning regular gutters, but it’s still possible. Here are some steps you can take:
- Start by gathering your supplies: You’ll need a ladder, work gloves, a garden hose, and a gutter scoop or trowel.
- Position your ladder: Make sure your ladder is positioned at a comfortable angle against your house and is stable.
- Use a gutter scoop or trowel to remove any debris that has accumulated on top of the mesh guard.
- Use a garden hose to flush out your gutters and downspouts. If water is not flowing freely, use a plumbing snake to clear any clogs.
- Check for any damage to your gutters or mesh guards while you’re up there. If you notice any damage, it’s best to have it repaired as soon as possible.
- Clean up any debris that may have fallen on the ground below.
It’s important to clean your gutters regularly to prevent water damage to your home. If you’re not comfortable cleaning your gutters with mesh guards or have a multi-story home, consider hiring a professional gutter cleaning service.
So, to answer your question, cleaning gutters with mesh guards requires using a gutter scoop or trowel to remove debris, flushing out your gutters and downspouts with a garden hose, and checking for any damage.